Water Extraction Service In Norfolk, VA
If you’re dealing with a water emergency, you need to take immediate action – call a water damage restoration company right away. By starting the water damage cleanup process as quickly as possible, you can prevent any further water damage and stop dangerous mold growth. Remember that even small amounts of water damage can be harmful for your Norfolk property.
At Carpet Cleaning of Norfolk, we have the knowledge and experience to quickly and efficiently remove water from your carpets, upholstery, and other affected areas of your home or office. We use a proven approach that helps protect your home from water damage and potentially harmful bacteria and mold growth.
If your home is in need of water extraction, mold remediation services, or any other water damage restoration services in Norfolk, don’t hesitate – call us today! We are available 24/7 to respond quickly, whenever emergency strikes.
How to Start the Water Removal Process
If water is intruding your home, try to stop the water at its source if possible to prevent any excess water leakage and further damage. After you have done that, call our emergency water extraction services at Carpet Cleaning of Norfolk as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can start the water removal service by:
- Moving any important personal belongings to a safe and dry location
- Opening all doors and windows to help the water evaporate faster
- Placing fans and dehumidifiers around the affected area to quicken the drying out process
- Removing as much water as possible from wet carpet using a wet/dry vacuum or pump
Our Professional Emergency Water Extraction Process
We will start by immediately assessing the water damage and determining the process we need to follow. We have been extracting water from both residential and commercial properties for the past 15 years – so there’s no job too big or small for Carpet Cleaning of Norfolk.
Once we have a strategy in place, our emergency service team will put it to action. We use leading technology and equipment for the most efficient water removal. The process of restoring your property after flooding is as follows:
- An in-depth analysis of the extent of the water damage
- Completely extract standing water inside and outside of your property
- Remove any extra moisture, which will prevent mold from developing
- A complete cleaning and disinfection of all affected areas
- Begin the damage repair process inside and outside of your property
Types Of Restoration Services We Offer:
- Sewage backup cleaning
- Flood damage
- Mold removal
- Smoke damage
- Fire damage restoration
- Air duct cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning
- And any additional restoration work you might need
Get a Free Quote Now !
Don't delay to get in touch!
Please contact our experts right away for a free estimate if you need any kind of water damage repair in your Norfolk home or business. We promise to get the job done quickly and efficiently, returning your life back to normal as soon as possible.